The Inventory System keeps track of every item that passes through your auction business, whether it is sold or unsold. Maintain on-hand inventory items without assigning them to any particular auction. Track all of your items by consignor, category, manufacturer, VIN/Serial etc. Maintain your own historical data of everything you’ve ever sold and use it for appraisals.
Using the powerful spreadsheet import capability in Inventory, asset lists from your corporate or government clients become fully lotted auctions in minutes. Use the export feature to send a catalogue to your live bidding service and send auction results to your clients in a spreadsheet format they can use. Here are just a few of the features included:
- Easily transfer items from Inventory to any auction at any time.
- Transfer completed auction activity back to Inventory History file to build a database of all sold items.
- Import lot data from ASCII or spreadsheet files to eliminate data entry.
- Pull items “on the fly” from Inventory into Auction as you’re selling.
- Keep consignors on file permanently with multiple commission structures stored.
- Easily maintain items between auctions, and always know what’s “on hand”.
- Store and display photos of any item from within the system.
- Create separate “appraisal” files with full reporting before deciding to add them to your inventory or auction.
- Analyze buyer purchase activity from all or selected auctions. Get a list of every time a certain type of item was sold, by whom, to whom, and for how much. Transfer that data to your outgoing mail or email file for marketing.
- Export sale data in spreadsheet file format for your corporate or government clients.
- Store cost and retail values along with estimate and reserve values.
- Keep vehicle related data such as VIN#, Odometer, Title, Tag, Body, Engine and Optional Equipment.
- Keep art related data such as Artist Name, Nationality, Birth-Death Years, Title, Medium and Size.
- Analyze activity by seller for any or all auctions, sorted by category, sale price, date, etc.
- Query the Inventory file for all titled items, all items with reserve, all items received within a date range, etc.