CUS Version 8.0 Highlights for 2012
- Catalogues with photos – uses primary photo attached to each lot and creates a thumbnail for you.
- Buyer check out function – Confirms that each lot was bought by this buyer on this invoice. Records the removal date/time in the lot file as a lot is being removed. Prints a check out receipt for the buyer to sign showing what has and hasn’t been removed on this invoice.
- Auction Check Out Report – Showing which lots have been removed and which still remain. In lot, ID, buyer or date order.
- Buyer Activity Summary and Buyer Payment Report – Now exportable to Excel format.
- One-money group sale with multiple sellers – Utility to break out the sale proceeds later among the sellers.
- New report on unpaid invoices – List of lots on any unpaid invoice, showing buyer, seller and salesman.
- Buyer’s Premium kicker with cap – Set limit on the kicker only, not the underlying premium on the lot.
- Catalogue export supports more picture files – Up to 50 picture files per lot.
- Inventory History with purchase data – pop up window to display who bought the lot in that auction.
- No Sale/Buyback indicator in Inventory History file – with Query filter for reports.
- Buyer and Seller labels including country. –
- Silent Auction bid sheets can show bid increments.
- Salesman’s Commission Report – One salesman at a time, shows all consignors he is responsible for.
- Completely redesigned CUS Online Auction – with new color schemes that you define including your logo.
- New photo display with slide show
- Auction “splash” page with highlighted lots and introductory messages
- Bid from individual lot detail screen
- Permanently authorize/deny certain online bidders
- Set default sales tax status for online bidders
- Allow bidders to receive daily bid status emails
- Allow bidders to WATCH selected lots
- Create a sale bill
- Create an RSS feed link from on-line auction or from an Inventory catalog
CUS Price List
For more details: